I have been nominated by Popsicle Society from Popsicle Society for the Mystery Blogger Award.Thank you so much!
Her blog is very interesting, so take a look at it and you will understand why.
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. –Okoto Enigma
The Rules of the Mystery Blogger Award
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4. Mention the creator and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Myself
I like drawing, painting and, of course, photography.I love reading books and if I could have all the books, that I want to read, they would fill a big room.And I love traveling around the world.
My best post is My walk in March.
Popsicle Society’s questions:
1. Do you prefer cooking at home or eating out?–I like cooking at home in more of the time and eating out when I don’t have anything for eating home.
2. Where would you like to travel?-I would like to travel to Ireland, France and Italy.
3. E-books or paper books?-Paper books.
4. Are you signing in the shower?-Nope.
5. Sea or mountain?-Mountain.
1. What do you prefer: white or brown sugar?
2. Which is your favorite city in the world?
3. Sea or mountain?
4. Have you ever read a book with more than 800 pages?
5. Do you talk while you are sleeping?
Thanks again and Happy blogging!😁😁😁